Thank You

Thank you very much for visiting my blog site. If you have any questions or you are interested in commissioning me for my work please contact me at: toniartist@gmail.com or click here to enter my website then go into contact and click on the link below my picture.

About Me

My photo
I have loved drawing for as long as I can remember. When I was about four, my sister showed me how to draw stick figures and cats out of circles and triangles and I can recall how it thrilled me. In elementary school I spent more time drawing than studying (not such a good thing). The teachers often asked me to draw posters for their classes and I also won several art contests as a child. Unfortunately, I had many struggles growing up and as a result, my art skills were eventually forgotten. Then came children and family commitments and, until I met Larry in 1999, art was the last thing on my mind. As a result of his insistence, I made the decision to become serious as an artist. It's been an exciting journey and my only regret is not starting sooner!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Tommy


Tommy, originally uploaded by tonikrause61.

This is a much better photo of this than what is shown on my website.

2 comments:

  1. Toni – Martha and I just love your website. We have spent long pleasant moments of reflection looking at your portraits.

    It’s hard to say which we like the best. I keep thinking it’s the one of Tommy, since I’ve seen the original and thought it really captured the essence of the rugged individual. But then again, I scrolled down your blog page and discovered the drawing of Kylia. Wow!

    Looking over your collection together just now, Martha and I have lots of favorites: the Doodles in color, Cecel, the Male Nude, Poppie, Cheyenne in pastel, and more.

    This is a really strong start. We can hardly wait to see where your work will go in the next few years.

    Jack Harich

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will be posted after it is previewed.